I only have three days left of being 23!
With that *exciting* news, I thought I'd share a few things from my list this year.
1. Home For Now by Joanna Thornhill - I first saw this book on sale at the wonderful Blogtacular, and was quite tempted to buy it there and then. I've lived (with J) in a rented flat for nearly three years now, and I'd really like to make it as nice for us as I can while we're here. I'm even more inspired after staying in Airbnbs around Scandinavia, and basically stealing decoration ideas.
2. Percy & Reed Wonderbalm - Did anyone else try the freebie of this with Elle a few months ago and love it? My hair can sometimes feel a bit dull and need some help, and a small squeeze of this balm every morning kept it smooth and soft.
4. Willie's Chocolate Bible by Willie Harcourt-Cooze - I fell in love at first sight when I found this book in Stockholm. It calls itself 'chocolate heaven in recipes and stories'. If there's another kind of heaven, I don't want to know about it.
5. Sweet Paul magazine subscription - Soon I'll share with you the plethora of magazines that I bought in Scandinavia, but until then know this - I have a new favourite. And I don't say that lightly. Sweet Paul mixes delicious food with beautiful photography, and great lifestyle stories. I'm hooked.
6. Tatty Devine bunting necklace - I'm not a very girly girl in that I don't wear much - or often, any - necklaces/bracelets/rings etc, but I like this. It's simple enough to dress down or wear to work, and co-ordinates with colours in my wardrobe.
I got kinda stumped putting together my birthday list, when I realised there wasn't really anything big that I wanted and found it hard to think of things to add.
I'm a very happy girl right now, so what I'd really like more than anything is to have a fantastic rest of summer (sunshine, I'm talking to you) - and to enjoy being 24 as much as I have being 23!